Tuesday 15 April 2008

Lazy Days..oh if only!

Oh, I've been "lazy" the last couple of days.

So sorry, but I have been rushed off my feet. RL Birthday - which seems to be never-ending! *grins...I soooo can't wait until the weekend - party, party, party!

So yes, I haven't posted much and I won't be posting anything interesting today either.

The next few days will be hard to post as I have a little bit of "work" to do: a contact who I have in the outside world has asked me to help him do a presentation on SL!

Toooooo exciting! Especially as....hehehehe, oh my god get this!....especially as, they want to pay me for it!!! *cackles delightedly

And €!!! Not crappy L$!

Hah!

But..it means that I have to do a lot of work for that.

Although I'll lay money on it that SL will be down when I'm doing the presentation.

And no!!! I am going to tell any of you when I'm doing it, because its live.

And I don't trust any of you as far as I can throw you!!!

No comments: