Thursday 27 March 2008

Setting the Scene

So, ok...what exactly is the point of this blog? Well, good question. Dunno. I have nothing better to do maybe?

No, really...its like this - my head is always so full. And I spend so much time in SL. And apparently I can write and am moderately amusing and intelligent when the wind is blowing in the right direction. So someone (well, a few people actually) suggested that I start a blog.

And here it is.

I personally think that said person is fed up with me wittering on and on at them and is hoping that this will help. Fat chance!

But...this is finally the idea that I could never come up with myself - a platform to get my thoughts and impressions down. It IS gonna be mostly SL based. My tips (the tricks I'll leave to the professionals, coz I ain't got the slightest clue about building and such), my thoughts that come as a result...and so on and so forth.

We'll see what comes out of it as a result. And to be fair, I'm not writing this to end up being a well-known SL commentator. I'm writing it....coz I wanna write. It might just help me feel sane. You know, just to get it out of my head and onto "paper" (ooh, what a quaint notion!).

Honestly?

At the end of the day..my SL profile was just too damned small ;)

No comments: