Sunday 4 May 2008

Banjac Serevi

Not only have I been neglecting my blog, but it occurred to me that I had also neglected one of my very good friends!

The lovely rascal and loving bane of Half's life: Banj.

I remember meeting Banj at HoV...hehehe - poor lad was completely lost I think. Took the wrong turning or had the sl map up the wrong way around. Not quite sure.

Either way, its now one of those sweet friendships where you're so glad that you spoke to someone (read: took pity on them and deigned to speak to them).

He's possibly my biggest fan although I would say that that's more of a reflection on his boredom levels in his rl job than my writing or thoughts. But that to one side, he's a clever bugger and a sweetheart who only ever has something lovely to say or a joke to crack.

He leaves me and many others with a smile.

That makes him a great mate.

(although..to be fair, he could lay off it a little bit - I'm the one who has to put up with soppy IMs from Half as a result...bleh!)

;P

Kisses to you lovie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry Pops, but i cant not send the soppy IM's... just love him and that wont fade... on the contrary even, it grows with every minute that passes.

He is very special, witty, smart, caring and don't forget very hot.

*gets all fuzzy*

Half